|Visiting PetSmart in search of my new fish.|
This post is sponsored by MARS Fishcare and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about API Perfect Start but Spencer the Goldendoodle only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. MARS Fishcare is not responsible for the content of this article.
Let’s first look at different reasons or benefit of being a fish owner.
- Fish are quiet, affordable, clean pets the involve minimal attention and have minimal to no behaviors depending on the breeds.
- Fish can take up as much room or as little room as possible, making them great for apartments.
- Fish are a great pet for children. Not only does it help teach them responsibility, but they also provide them with friendship.
- Finally, it has been scientifically proven fish have a calming affect. Between hearing the sound of the water to watching them effortlessly swimming about. Fish tanks offer us the opportunity to bring the calming affects of nature into our houses.
- API Perfect Start™, a complete and easy-to-us start-up program to successfully start your aquarium. It consists of 3 envelopes to use on Day 1, Day 14, and Day 28. Each envelop contains single dose of API’s Stress Coat, Stress Zyme, and Quick Start.
- Multi-Color Led Lighting – light color options include white, blue, red, green, purple, aqua and amber.
- Easy Care Integrated Filration System – the filter housing is molded into the tank body so it displaces less water. This filter uses API Crystal Bio-Chem Zorb cartridge.
While I was picking out my products one of PetSmarts employees, Megan, came over and asking if we were finding everything okay. I had my mom tell her that we are becoming fish owners and if there was anything she recommended. She asked what kind of fish we had in mind. We told her that we were looking to get a Betta fish. She highly recommended getting the API’s Bettafix and Stress Coat.
|Finding everything I need|