Welcome Everyone and Happy Thursday! Today I’m sharing an easy Valentine’s Day recipe that your pups will love!
Prep Time: Appox. 30 minutes, Bake Time: Appox 10 minutes
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 8 ounces of purred baby food (I used apple, but you can use any flavor)
- Food coloring – pink, yellow, green, and blue & red for the words
- Cookie sheet
- Wax paper
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Rolling pin
- Fine point paint brush
- Cookie cutter (I used a 2 inch heart shape cutter)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour and baby food together. If you need you can add more flour or water if needed. Then separate the dough into 4 balls.
- Add food color slowly to each ball until desired color is reached.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out evenly until it is 1/4 inches thick, then using the cookie cutter cut out your shapes.
- Line the cookie sheet with wax paper, place the cut outs 1/2 inches apart. Bake them for about 10 minutes depending on your oven.
- Once completely cool, you can write messages/words on with a fine tipped brush using the red food coloring. Allow them to dry.
- Spread the love to your favorite pups!
Hope you all enjoy these easy and fun Valentine’s Day treats!
Are you planning anything fun for your pup on Valentine’s Day???
Don’t forget I’m giving away the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl interactive food bowl. Stop by daily for free entry point! Here is the link for this GIVEAWAY.
Today I’m joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by Ruckus the Eskie, Barking from the Bayou, and Love Is Being Owned by a Husky.