Although it maybe nice outside right now, it’s only February in Minnesota, which means there is always more snow and cold weather on the way.
I know what many of you are thinking, “Spencer, why are you wearing a jacket, your so fluffy.” Well, just because I’m fluffy doesn’t mean I don’t need extra protection from the Minnesota elements. Not to mention, it helps keep snow balls from forming on my belly.
Spencer the Goldendoodle received his Gold Paw Series Stretch Fleece in this post to review. The opinions in this review are the honest opinion of Spencer the Goldendoodle. Gold Paw Series is not responsible for the contents of this post. We at Spencer the Goldendoodle loved this product so much we bought one for River.
Gold Paw Series Stretch Fleece
When I received this product in the mail to review I was blown away by all the great qualities this fleece pullover offers:
- Light Weight – Since this pullover is made from fleece it is very light weight and it feels like a second layer of skin verses a bulky jacket or sweater.
- Outside Seam – Because the seam is on the outside it doesn’t rub on my fur. Also, the seam is very well sewn and can withstand my little sister, River.
- Material – contains recycled polyester and 7% spandex for 4-way stretch. The finish is unbelievably soft, like velvet.
- Sizes – This product comes in 15 different sizes to choose from. That’s right guys, 15 different sizes! They make them small enough to fit a Chihuahua puppy weighing 1 pound all the way up to a Great Dane weighing over 100 pounds. They even do custom sizes. As a bigger dog it is so hard to find outerwear that is either long enough or wide enough to fit my long chest. Well, I know longer have to look any further!!!
- Colors – Finding the right color that matches your pup’s personality is easy since Gold Paw Series offers 18 different colors to chose from. I choose a classic Marine Blue color where River wanted to show off her girly side with this stunning Fuchsia color.
- Pullover Over – Easy to get on and easy to take off, yet stays in place while your pup plays.
Other great features of the Fleece Pullover:
- USA Made
- Machine Washable
- Starts at $20.50 plus S&H
I wish I would have know about this company with we adopted River. She was rescued in Alabama and brought up to Minnesota for a second chance at life. This past fall, when the weather was turning, she was not use to the cold weather and this product would have been perfect for her. Something that is thin, yet warm. I can tell that this is going to be used all year round by River.
Especially in a couple of weeks when she goes on her first winter, overnight camping trip. My human’s already love this product for camping since it doesn’t take up much room and because it’s so light weight.
I would love to hear from you, how do you keep you pups warm during the winter?