Over this last year, I have had several health concerns come up and my humans are looking closer now, more than ever, what gets put into my body.
This post is sponsored by Natural Balance® and the BlogPaws® Professional Pet Blogger Network™. I am being compensated for helping to share our thoughts about why we believe in Natural Balance as a quality food for our (dog(s) or cat(s), Spencer the Goldendoodle only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Natural Balance Pet Foods is not responsible for the content of this article.
Over the last several months I have been sharing with you all why I believe in Natural Balance and how they are making my human’s job easier to offer me safe and healthy food and treats. Just to recap, Natural Balance puts all their products through 9 safety test, they offer expert help as well as a Buy With Confidence guarantee. Today, I’m sharing the premium quality ingredients Natural Balance puts in their food and treats.
Natural Balance wants the absolute best for your pets, so they dedicate themselves to making sure your pet gets the very best nutrition. They craft each of their formulas with quality ingredients like sweet potatoes, legumes and brown rice, and premium animal proteins such as chicken, lamb, salmon and venison among others.
Here are the ingredients you will find in Natural Balance’s products:
- Garbanzo Beans: Garbanzo beans are an excellent source of fiber and protein and are easy to digest, making them a great carbohydrate alternative.
- Green Peas: With complex carbohydrates and protein, green peas are a great choice for pet owners seeking alternatives to grains.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a premium quality, grain-free carbohydrate, rich in potassium and highly digestible energy source.
- Flax Seeds: Flax seeds are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help to promote healthy skin and coat.
- Whole Grains (except in the grain-free formulas): Whole grains such as oats can be an excellent energy source in pet foods.
- Chicken: This premium animal protein source provides essential amino acids that help maintain strong muscle tone and a healthy, shiny coat.
- Venison: Venison is a premium animal protein alternative for pets who love the taste or have food sensitivities to more common animal proteins, such as chicken.
- Lamb: Lamb is a great option for pets who love the taste or have food sensitivities to more common animal proteins, such as chicken.
- Bison & Buffalo: Bison and buffalo are lean meats that are rich in amino acids, with fewer calories and less fat compared to other meats.
- Duck: Duck is a premium quality animal protein source that’s not commonly used in pet foods. It’s a great option for pets who love the taste or have food sensitivities to more common animal proteins, such as chicken.
- Salmon: Salmon provides essential amino acids that help maintain muscle tone and a shiny coat.
Here’s what you’ll NEVER find in our food!
- Artificial Flavors: The flavors in our formulas are the best kind—from nature.
- Chemical Preservatives: We only use natural preservatives in our finished products and ingredients. Examples include mixed tocopherols, citric acid, and rosemary extract.
- Soy, Wheat & Corn: We never use any of these ingredients, which can cause food sensitivities for dogs and cats. By-Product Meals: We never use chicken (or poultry) by product meals.
- Refined Grains: For pets that may have sensitivities to grains, we offer many grain free food and treat options.
I know that the best food is not only healthy, it’s safe. That’s why they test every batch of Natural Balance food and treats in they state-of-the-art lab. And they don’t just do one test, they do nine. So you can always be confident your pet’s food is safe. Each test is performed by highly qualified microbiologists and chemists. How many other companies can say they preform nine test on each batch.
Visit Natural Balance to learn about the 4 pillars of the Natural Balance Buy with Confidence™ Promise. Which Pillar is most important to you for the health and happiness of your cat or dog?
- Premium Quality Ingredients
- Safety Testing
- Nutrition Experts
- 100% Satisfaction
To learn more about Natural Balance and their Buy With Confidence Guarantee click HERE.
To learn more about their Safety Testing click HERE.
To learn more about their Quality Ingredients click HERE.
To learn more about their Nutrition Experts click HERE.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Natural Balance. The opinions and text are all mine.