Hello Everyone! Today I’m sharing with you a very tasty treat. Introducing Caru Natural Stews, this stew comes in four delicious flavors: Chicken, Turkey, Beef, and Pork.
Let’s learn more about Caru and their Natural Stews:
- made in the US, in USDA-inspected facilities
- made with real meat sourced from the US
- made with natural ingredients
- free of grain, wheat, gluten, corn, and soy
- free of hormones, antibiotics, and animal by-products
- free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservative
- prepared in small batches that are independently tested for safety
- non-GMO ingredients
- human grade, but formulated for dogs
- complete and falanced formulas, fortified with vitamins and minerals
Caru Natural Stew is great for dog that:
- are really picky eaters
- have food allergies
- are older and just don’t eat much
- are recovering from illness or surgery and have a suppressed appetite
- don’t take their supplements or meds
- just seem to be unhealthy
I even love the unique packaging that this stew comes in. Why does Caru’s stew come in Tetra Pak cartons instead of conventional cans?
- Protects freshness and taste without preservatives.
- BPA-free packaging
- Made from up to 70% paper.
- Easy to open, serve, close, travel with and store.
Did you know that there are 3 different ways to eat Caru Natural Stews? That’s right, 3 different ways: as a hot meal, topper, or frozen.
Hot Meal: Simply pour half or the whole container into a microwavable container. Place in the microwave for 30-45 seconds or until desired temperature. Make sure it isn’t too hot for your dog. This is a tasty treat during the cold winter months.
Topper: Add half of the stew container to your dog food to add extra texture and flavor. Store your open container in the refrigerate.
Frozen: Pour stew into an ice tray. Place into the freezer over night and the next morning you have a frozen tasty treat on hot summer days.
Not only is Caru Natural Stews good and healthy it looks, smells, and tastes more like homemade! What dog doesn’t love homemade? Now, please leave me so I can enjoy!
To learn more about Caru Natural Stew and their other products visit them on any of these sites: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube.
Now time for a giveaway! Enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win one of each of the four flavors above. Must be 18 years of ago and a US resident to enter.
*Spencer the Goldendoodle was given four Caru Natural Stews for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was given. All options are our own and where not influenced by anyone.
*Supervision was given the entire time Spencer was testing this food. Please supervise your pet when they are around any toy, treat, chew or food.