Happy April Fools Day!
Boy, do I have a good DIY prank for you all to do!
Making fake dog poop!!!
Fake Poop #1
- Supplies: Peanut Butter, Microwaveable Bowl, Spoon, Chocolate Syrup, Plate, Ziplock Bag, Scissors, (optional: seeds, raisins, corn, pudding)
- Scoop 2-3 spoonfuls of peanut butter into a microwaveable bowl.
- Then squirt a little chocolate syrup into the bowl and mix. Keep adding more until you reach the desired color.
- If you want add seeds, raisins, corn, or pudding to the mixture.
- Put the bowl into the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave and let cool for a few minutes, then mold it into the shape you want.
- Place the form into a ziplock bag and cut one of the corner tips of the bag.
- Squeeze it out of the bag on to a plate and make it into any shape you desire.
- Place plate into the fridge for about 5 minutes to let the form settle.
- Have fun and Prank away!!!
Fake Poop #2
- Supplies: 1/2 cup of white glue, brown paint, 1/2 cup warm water, 1 teaspoon of borax powder, two bowls, spoon
- In a bowl mix together 1/2 cup of white glue and a couple of squirts of brown paint. Start with less, you can always add more paint to achieve the color desired.
- In the other bowl mix 1 teaspoon of borax powder with 1/2 cup of warm water. Stir until mixture is dissolved.
- While stirring, combine the borax mixture to you glue/paint mixture. This will immediately start to thicken and become jelly like.
- Use your hands to knead the mixture for a minute until it leaves the sides of the bowl clean.
- Roll the new mixture into a ball then roll into a sausage shape while tapering one of the ends to a point and curl into a “poop” like shape.
- And let the pranking begin!!!
You can leave a “surprise” on the floor, in a bed, or on the front step for someone. Or can place it on a plate in the fridge with at notes stating “Stool Sample Collected on 4-1-15!”
Are you planning any good pranks today? Would love to hear about them!!!
*Please note that these are not edible, please supervise you pet and/or your children at all times if you are going to leave these out as a prank. Although I didn’t have any problems with this creations, there is a potential for them to stain fabric or carpet.