Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!
Today I will be sharing with you all a list of the top 8 things I’m thankful for and talk about Vita Bone® Artisan Inspired® dog treats. I first learned about these treats this past summer when I met Vita Bone at a dog conference. The two things I vividly remember about their booth was the amazing aroma and my human had a hard time getting me out of their booth. More on that later.
This is a sponsored post. We received product and compensation in exchange for an honest review. We only share information about products we have tried and love and our opinions are our own.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner it makes me stop and think of everything that I’m grateful and thankful for in my life. Here are the top 8 thinks I’m thankful for:
- Retrieve a Golden of Midwest is the rescue organization that saved my mom from a puppy mill when she was pregnant with me and my litter. Without them I wouldn’t have the life I do today.
- I’m thankful that my humans bring me on so many great adventures. This includes visiting 21 states and seeing the ocean.
- Living in Minnesota
- Minnesota, a land for all season. I’m thankful that I’m able to experience all four seasons especially winter.
- Without you guys none of this would be possible.
- Tennis Balls
- Everyone needs to have one obsession.
- Well, make that two obsessions. 🙂
- Car Rides
- I’m thankful for enjoying car rides and being able to see the country side.
I’m also thankful for yummy and healthy treats from Vita Bone Artisan Inspired dog treats. Did you know the second you open the bag the amazing aroma of turkey stuffing comes pouring out? The aroma is so “real” smelling my mom made my dad take a sniff.
Here is more great points that makes Vita Bone Artisan Inspired treats amazing:
- Made with real meat, fruit and vegetables
- Sourced and made in small batches right here in America
- Family-owned company since 1972
- NO corn, soy, by-products or artificial flavors
- The best part, you can find Vita Bone at Walmart, walmart.com and grocery stores across the US.
I’m reviewing the Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry flavor biscuits but there is a total of 5 different Artisan Inspired flavors to choose from:
- Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry
- Maple Bacon & Blueberry
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato
- Country Biscuits, Sausage & Gravy (soft treats)
- Turkey Pot Roast & Red Potato (soft treats)
River had a hard time resisting the eager to steal a treat or two while I was taking pictures. The turkey smelling aroma had I love the size of these treats, they are perfect for bigger pups like myself.
Vita Bone are the perfect treat to show your dog how thankful you are to have him/her by your side.
For a $1 off your next bag, visit this SITE, and you can print off a coupon!
Now, on to the giveaway! One lucky person will win their very own bag of Vita Bone Artisan Inspired dog treats! Enter the widget below, if the widgets not working you can enter via this SITE.
*Giveaway Details: No purchase necessary. Giveaway is open to 18 years of age and over, US residents only. Giveaway will run from Monday, November 6th, 2017 through Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 at 11:59pm ET. One (1) winner will be randomly selected by Rafflecopter and notified via email. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram do not sponsor, administer or endorse this promotion. Prize is provided by Vita Bone and Spencer the Goldendoodle is not responsible for prize fulfillment.