Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I’m teaming up with Jodi from Kol’s Notes to bring you another Free Printable Mother’s Day Card Kit for Dog Lovers. I’m excited for my card this month because it has a fun pop-up feature inside the card. As always, these kits are made to be easy, cute, and of course, perfect for the dog lover in your life.
- Download and print off the card and the envelope. There is a total of two pieces of card stock required for this card and an additional on for the envelope. Files are below:
2. Cut out all the pieces.
3. Fold the yellow rectangle in half. (The center hash marks didn’t fully line up in the middle of my card, but that’s no problem.)
4. Cut down the bold lines in the middle of the yellow card, refer to the image above. Make sure they are straight and you cut the same length down.
5. Next what you are going to do is push out the little rectangle you just made and push down on the ends. This way once the card is folded in half it should lay flat.
6. Simply glue in “To The World’s Best Dog Mom” onto that pop-up rectangle you made. It’s best to have your card sitting like the image above and place the sign on. Once you placed it on fold the card shut and press down to make sure the sign stays in place.
7. Take your pink rectangle and fold it in half.
8. Glue the pop-up card into the pink card. This way the hole on the back of the pop-up yellow card is covered up.
9. Simply glue on the “Happy Mother’s Day” rectangle onto the front of the pink card. Then do the same to the oval of dog faces.
10. Embellish! I added a little yellow and white bakers twine to the front of my card.
11. Make your envelope. Simply cut, fold and glue!
12. On the inside of your card don’t forget to add a sentiment for the Dog Mother in your life.
There you have it, an adorable, easy Mother’s Day card!