Here’s the scenario: You are laying on your bed, chewing on your favorite bone and all of a sudden you her a “ping.” You quickly get up, run on over and you hear your owner freaking out, telling you to “LEAVE IT!” You ask yourself “normally they want me to clean up after them.” What is different this time? Come to find out you human dropped one of their pills on the floor.
Medication ingested is the number one toxin consumed by dogs across the nation. It is also the number one reason pet owners contact the Animal Poison Control Center.
These medications are not just prescription pills that are being ingested but over-the-counter and veterinarian medications as well.
I came up with this infographic to help spread awareness and educate pet owners. Feel free to share!
I’m joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by BlogPaws.